Odontotest Reliable and Painless Tooth Vitality Testing
The Odontotest is a reliable, easy and effective way to assess tooth sensitivity and vitality. It produces sticks of carbon dioxide (CO2) snow (dry ice) which is applied to the tooth for pulp testing. Dry ice is created when pressurised CO2 penetrates the perforated tube. The Odontotest Snow Presser No. 7 is then used to push the snow forward and expose it for tooth vitality testing.
Feature & Benefits
- No danger of false diagnostic by micro electric currents
- Reliable through crowns
Easy to use
- Always ready to use. Keep all parts chilled in the refrigerator before use, to reduce CO2 consumption and to prevent snow case from thermal fracturing.
- No drying required prior to examination
- No need to isolate teeth with fillings
Safe and comfortable for the patient
- No discomfort due to micro electric currents
- No damage to tooth enamel or dental pulp
- Easy to maintain