Repair & Maintenance
Medi-Dent Technical specialises in the repair and maintenance of dental equipment. In order to provide you with a complete equipment and consumable service we offer comprehensive Installation, Service and Preventive Maintenance to ensure your surgery runs as smoothly and reliably as possible.
Our experienced, manufacturer trained and authorised service technicians deliver personalised local service, and are familiar with all aspects of your practice's equipment and its special requirements.
- Delivery and installation of A-dec chairs, Acteon ultrasonics and imaging, W&H handpieces and autoclaves, NSK handpieces and autoclaves, Melag autoclaves and thermo disinfectors and Cattani plant equipment
- Manufacturer authorised repairs, service and preventive maintenance
- Validation and Calibration of Class B Autoclaves
- Technical Support
SERVICING AND MAINTENANCE
When was the last time you serviced your equipment? If you have not done so recently, chances are it may not be running as efficiently and productively as it could be, exposing you to the risk of breakdown and unnecessary down time and expense. Professionally maintained equipment improves your practices reliability, productivity and your peace of mind!
Preventive Maintenance delivers real benefits to your business including…
- Maximised operational availability of your valuable equipment and investment
- Minimisation of overall costs associated with the operation and maintenance of your equipment
- Extends the life of your equipment
- Increased productivity
Our skilled technicians will thoroughly inspect and service your equipment promptly, at a competitive rate and avert potential problems that will occur as a result of poor, irregular and inexperienced or unauthorised maintenance
BREAKDOWN / REPAIR
We understand the impact a breakdown can have on your practice and how important it is to get you back to work as fast as possible. Our high quality diagnostic instrumentation, equipment and highly trained technicians means we’ll have you up and running as soon as possible. Contact us today and one of our experienced technicians will assess your equipment, provide an accurate diagnosis and facilitate repairs.
Download the maintenance guide for your type of equipment.
Request This Service
For more information, please Contact Us or fill in the form below.