- Q. How do I open an account?
A. Before making any purchase with us, it is a requirement to apply for an account. Simply complete the account application available for download from our website or request one from a member of our friendly customer service team and email back to email@example.com for approval. Once your account has been approved and created you will be issued with an account number that you can quote when placing your first order.
- Q. How do I sign in to the online shop?
A. To sign in, simply enter your username and password. If you do not have a username or password, you might not be registered yet. To sign in and shop with us you need to be registered:
1. If you already have an account with us. We are building our new online shop and you can already access it to ask for quote or have a look to the products we already uploaded. You need first to create an online account by filling the register form. Our customer service will confirm your online account creation.
2. If you are a New Customer. Create a new account directly on our website and create you log in details to access our future online shop.
- Q. I have forgot my account number, where can I find it?
A. You will find your account number in any of the invoices we send to you. If you cannot find it, please contact us.
- Q. What is a wishlist?
A. Online wishlists are digital collections of items that you would like to purchase. You can add products to a list connected to your profile on our online shopping website. The list is saved on the site so you can refer back to it later or move items into your shopping cart to purchase. Wish lists allow you to set items aside and continue browsing. It is important to mention that wishlist items are not reserved until moved to the shopping cart.
- Q. How do I sign up for your newsletter?
A. If you have an account with us, log in and click in edit your personal settings, go to Newsletter and tick the box. If you do not have an account, simply enter your email address on the allocated box on the footer of our website.
- Q. How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
A. Open any newsletter sent from Medi-Dent, scroll to the bottom of the newsletter and click 'unsubscribe'. Alternatively, you can log in and tick unsubscribe from newsletter in your account details.
- Q. How will my information be used?
- Q. What is Medi-Dent’s ABN?
A. Medi-Dent’s ABN is 18055693475.
- Q. How can I find the product I am looking for?
A. You can browse our range of products in our search bar using key words (brands, product name…) or browse the website using the product categories or brands links. If you still do not find the product you are looking, it is probably because we are uploading it and it is not yet visible on your screen. Please contact our friendly customer service that will be able to answer any of your questions.
- Q. Can I place an item on hold or lay-by for purchase at a later date?
A. No, we do not offer a hold or lay-by service. Items must be ordered and paid for immediately.
- Q. How can I know if you stock products from a specific brand?
A. Click on our brands page to check all the brands we currently stock. Alternatively, you can type the brand’s name into the search toolbar and check.
- Q. When can I expect new products to be listed in your website?
A. We are constantly updating our product range as new product lines are released and as we stock new brands. View all our new arrivals (link to new products). Alternatively, you can always call us 1300 886 674 and ask us about a specific product and we will do our best to help you.
- Q. How can I provide feedback about a product or a service?
A. We love to hear from our customers. If you wish to give feedback on a product only, you can easily do it directly on the product page under review. For any other feedbacks, you can fill the contact us form.
- Q. Is it possible to view and feel the products before purchasing?
A. We have a full showroom that showcases our equipment and instruments. Call us to arrange an appointment 1300 886 674 or fill the contact us form and we will get back to you.
- Q. Are your prices in Australian Dollars (AUD)?
A. Yes, all pricing is in Australian Dollars.
- Q. Do your prices include GST?
A. Yes, all the prices displayed on our website include GST.s
- Q. Do you match price if I see an item on sale elsewhere?
A. We match prices on the same brands and products. That does not extend to stock clearances or liquidations. Simply provide a current copy of our competitor’s advertised price for verification. We reserve the right to rescind this offer due to the limited availability of inventory or where it is commercially unviable to fulfil the order.
- Q. How do I place an order?
A. You can order your way by phone, fax, email or in person through your territory manager (link to our team)
8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
p. 1300 886 674
f. 1300 886 675
Our online shop is coming soon. You can already log in, browse our product range and add items to your cart for a quote. One of our friendly customer service members will provide you with pricing and process your order. You can find most popular products priced in our catalogue..
- Q. I need help with my order, who can I contact?
A. Contact our customer service team.
- Q. Can I order an item even if it is not in stock anymore?
A. You can always order an item that is not in stock, it will be placed on backorder and our customer service team will keep you posted on the lead time for delivery on request.
- Q. I am having problems ordering/asking for quotes online
A. Our customer service team are available from 8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday to assist you with your orders and quotes.
- Q. How do I see what is in my basket?
A. On the menu bar, you have a button with a cart that shows how many items you already have in your basket. To see what is in your basket, simply click on the cart.
- Q. How do I know you have received my online order/quote?
A. Our online shop is coming soon, but you can already add items to the cart and ask for a quote. All successful orders/quotes will receive an order confirmation email within 30 minutes. If you have not received your order/quote confirmation email, check your email junk or spam folder.
Alternatively, log in to your account to check my orders. If you do not have an account yet, you can create a new account. For further assistance, contact us.
- Q. I have sent you a quote, what is next?
A. Our customer service will come back to you within 24hours with your quote priced, and will process the order if you are happy to proceed.
- Q. How do I make changes to my order or cancel it?
A. We process and pack your order as fast as possible. Your order can only be changed as long as your order has not been shipped, or if your items are in backorders. To change your order, contact us. For further details, see our Credit & Returns Policy.
- Q. How do I know if is safe to order with you?
- Q. What are your trading terms?
A. See our Trading Terms.
- Q. What payment method do you offer?
A. We accept payment via eft, cheque or American Express, Master Card and Visa credit cards. Credit card payments will incur a surcharge of 2% inclusive of GST.
- Q. Where do you deliver?
A. We ship Australia wide only. We do not ship internationally.
- Q. What carrier do you use for delivery?
A. We use Fastway and Startrack Express.
- Q. How long does delivery take?
A. If your order has been placed before 3pm your order will be dispatched same day. All shipments local are usually the next day. Allow up to 2-4 days for interstate and all road freight. If you have any special delivery requirements, please notify us when placing your order so we can best accommodate your needs.
- Q. How much does delivery cost?
A. Orders over $500 will be shipped freight free. Freight charges may apply exceptionally heavy or bulky orders containing chemicals, cups, gloves and paper goods; if this is the case we will advise you of any freight charges prior to proceeding with your order. Customers spending an average of $2,000 per month may be eligible to receive goods freight free in accordance with the conditions above with the exception of orders under $100 which will be subject to a freight charge.
- Q. How do I change my delivery address after my order has been placed?
A. We process and pack your order as fast as possible. Your delivery address can only be changed as long as your order has not been shipped. To change your delivery address, contact us.
- Q. What if I am not here when my order arrives?
A. Our carrier will try several times during the next business days. If they fail to meet you, they will leave a note for you to contact their depot.
CREDIT & RETURNS
- Q. How do I return an item?
A. Returns or claims will not be accepted without prior authorization and only within 14 days of invoice date. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. Contact us by phone, fax, email or log in to your account and select return an item. Our customer service will then contact you.
We only accept returns if item is unopened, in their original packaging and in a saleable condition. Any cost involved should be covered at your own expense. Medi-Dent sales or technical staff will not collect items from your premises without prior approval.
No product purchased at promotional price will be accepted back for credit as well as indent or specially ordered items.
For further details, see our credit & returns policy.
- Q. Have you received my return?
A. Once received, your request will be processed by the end of each month. Returned items will be credited to your account, this credit may be offset against future purchases but refunds will not be issued.
- Q. What is Medi-Dent credit and returns policy?
A. See our credit & returns policy.
- Q. Are there any items excluded from the returns policy?
A. Some items may be excluded from the Medi-Dent credit & returns policy. We will always let you know when this is the case.
- Q. What if the item is faulty?
A. We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality. If you have received an item with a defect, please contact us so we can guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as swiftly as possible.
Some product may also be under manufacturer warranty, make sure you keep your invoice for these products. Please note that we'll need a photo or two showing the defect/fault, which will speed up the returns process for you.
- Q. What if I do not have the original packaging?
A. Items will not be accepted for returns except if faulty and under warranty.
- Q. What if an item is missing in my order?
A. Please contact us.
- Q. What if the item I received is not what I ordered?
A. Please contact us so we can arrange for the correct item to be delivered.
- Q. What if the item I received in my order is damaged?
A. Please contact us within 3-4 business days after receiving your order. Please note that we'll need at least one photo showing the defect/fault, which will speed up the returns process for you.
- Q. How and when will I be credited?
A. Returned items will be credited in your account. The credit may be offset against future purchased but refunds will not be issued. Once your return has been processed, the credit will then be applied to original invoice.
- Q. Can I exchange an item?
A. Same process as a return and subject to availability.
- Q. How can I receive a print copy of your catalogue?
A. If you wish to receive a hard copy of our catalogues, please contact us or log in into your account to request a copy. Alternatively, you can always view the online version of our catalogues on our website and Facebook page. (add those links)
- Q. Are the products on the website the same as in your catalogue?
A. Our catalogues offer an overview of the range of product we provide, whilst our website has a more extensive range of products. On our website, you will find the products highlighted in our catalogue, and more. We will continue to expand our website with more products and information so keep watching for more great and exciting things to come.
- Q. How do I maintain my equipment?
A. Each manufacturer has its own maintenance checklist. We recommend you have a close look to the user manual of your equipment.
- Q. How do I book a service with you?
A. Fill our service request form online, or call us.
- Q. How often do I need to service my equipment?
A. Your equipment is like your car, to prevent from failure you need to service it. When you buy any equipment through us, we advise you on how and when to maintain it. Everything you need to know is on the user manual of the product. Please contact us for more information.
- Q. What if a problem occurs with any equipment I have purchased from you?
A. Do not panic and contact us, your equipment may be easily fixed by yourself. If it cannot be fixed by yourself and the product is still under warranty, the protocol will be slightly different. In any cases, our experienced technicians will endeavour to find a solution for you.
- Q. What information do I need when I order any equipment or spare parts?
A. To order any equipment or spare parts you will need to give us the model, serial number and the main attributes (colour, size …). We may require further information to enable us to assist you in finding the correct item you are looking for.